Schedule: Fridays 9:00 – 3:00 (Oct 6 – Dec 15, 2023)
Fee: : $770 + $38.50 (GST) = $808.50 for 11 sessions *
Educators: Wendy Lahey, Donovan Boucher, Michelle Krutko, Joanne Krutko, Cailey Mercredi, Noni Paulette, Rachel VanderVeen, Brenda Dragon (cultural advisor), Chloe Dragon Smith and Robert Grandjambe of Beb[a]ski (advisors on all things!), other local knowledge holders and Elders
Program Details: You can learn more about the Program on our Bushkids Program page.
- For returning participants: Wed Sept 20, 2023
- For new participants: Wednesday Sept 27, 2023
* Note that a full refund (minus a 25% admin fee) is offered up until two weeks before the first day of the program. No refund is offered past this date.
- There are spots for 16 learners.
- We maintain a low ratio of 1 educator to 8 participants.
- There will be Aurora College students joining Bushkids for community placements.
- We will have a meeting for new parents and families who register if needed (by Zoom call or in-person).
- We will help you to educate your child’s school and teacher about our approach and the benefits to their learning.
What We Need From You to Complete Registration:
- Complete the online Bushkids Registration Form (<—by clicking on this link or) by clicking on the red button above.
- Complete the online Participant Waiver Form
- Complete the online Photo Release Form
- Send a money transfer to us at email@example.com with the password ‘bushkids’. If an email money transfer is not accessible to you, please let us know and we can arrange for another option.
- Review the Parent Handbook and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.